- 1 lb. organic ground turkey
- 15 oz. can black beans, low-sodium, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 tbsp. Tajin seasoning (or homemade taco seasoning)
- 1/4-1/2 cup filtered water
- organic baby spinach
- corn tortillas
- salsa for topping
- 1 lime
- goat or feta cheese
- cilantro for garnish
Brown the turkey in a skillet over medium high heat until no longer pink. Add the black beans, tomatoes, seasoning and water and bring to a high simmer. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
Layer a corn tortilla with spinach, taco mixture, goat/feta cheese, salsa, lime juice and cilantro. Enjoy!
You can also enjoy the taco mixture on a bed of greens with salsa and guacamole as a topping!