- 1 lb grass fed sirloin steak OR organic chicken breast, sliced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced thin (save tops for garnish)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 4 Large lettuce leafs ( green leaf or romaine)
- OPTIONAL: Serve over rice instead of lettuce wrap and add other veggies to the stir fry mixture like broccoli or mushrooms!
Heat olive oil in skillet to high heat. Add sirloin to skillet, cook on high for 2 minutes, tossing occasionally. Add onion, peppers, green onions, garlic and cook for 5 minutes on high, tossing occasionally. Reduce heat to medium, add Srirachi sauce and Bragg liquid aminos, cook until sauce has been absorbed, tossing occasionally. Spoon steak mixture into lettuce leafs, garnish with sliced green onion tops. Serve immediately.
Total Calories 194, Total Fat 7g, Carbohydrates 7g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 24g, Sodium 147mg, good source of selenium, zinc, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and vitamin C